March 20, 2019
Self Vulcanizing rubber tape
40 – 30 mil Low Voltage Rubber Splicing
- Top quality, un-vulcanized EPR rubberized with first-rate self-amalgamating properties continued a thick poly lining.
- Major insulation for electrical cables and wires splices of only 600V.
- High elongation conforms to irregular shapes.
- Appropriate commercial pipe fix, automotive, marine, building, and lots of various other basic programs.
- Dielectric power 490 volts per mil.
- Flexible over a broad temperature range: Maximum operating heat 176°F.
- Suggested to be overwrapped for technical security and toughness with rubbing or plastic tapes.
- UL 510 listed. Matches needs of ASTM-D119 and HHI-553C.
- Made in American.
Custom Widths Available
40A – 60 mil low-voltage Rubber Splicing
- Identical to #40 rubberized tape except dual thick for fast insulation buildup and higher insulation properties per level.
Custom Widths Available
125 – Electric Filler Tape
- Butyl based insulation in 1/8″ (125 mil) width for easy and quick buildup.
- Will likely not corrode copper or aluminum.
- Highly moisture resistant.
160 – Silicone Rubber
- Self-bonding silicone plastic wrap which easily adheres to itself whenever covered under tension. Fuses to make a homogeneous size in 24 hours or less at room-temperature.
- No glue; departs no sticky residue.
- Exemplary dielectric properties – used to protect splices, contacts and cables terminations (anxiety cones).
- Clear polyethylene liner shields the tape from preventing.
- Resistant to salt water, sunshine, and fuels.
- With the capacity of withstanding temperature variations from -65ºF to +500ºF.
- Also utilized as an urgent situation hose repair tape for automotive fatigue outlines, marine hoses, and plumbing system.
- Produced in two designs – triangular and rectangular. Triangular is thicker in the centre and tapers downward at each and every part with a line running-down the apex of this tape. This will act as a guideline for succeeding wraps making a uniform depth level. Rectangular is same depth across internet.
MW101 – Mastic Rubber Wrap
- Self-bonding 1/8″ thick (125mil) electric quality rubber mastic.
- Usage for insulating and moisture sealing splices and terminations on solid electric cable.
- Are wrapped, extended or molded around irregular shapes for insulation develop, water sealing and surface defense.
- Used in combination with an overwrap of Electro’s advanced vinyl for maximum toughness and protection.
- Popular for cellular tower electric splices.
- Available in longer size moves allowing individual the flexibility to organize needed size on work website.
Share this article
November 26, 2019
March 31, 2020
November 12, 2019